Thursday, April 22, 2010

day 31 - family celebration


this past weekend my family celebrated with my brother ross and his new wife stephanie and they committed their lives to each other forever. everything about the the day, the ceremony, their vows, the way they looked, and the love they have for each other was perfect. i can't imagine any woman better suited for my brother than stephanie. she is kind, gentle, smart, stunningly beautiful, funny, and amazing woman of God. She makes my brother stronger every day. it was such an honor and blessing to stand with them as they committed themselves to each other and to Christ. I will cherish the moment that I was able to look at my brother and see him worship God as he said his vows to his new wife. what a guy.

my brother is one of the most incredible people in my life now, always, and forever. he challenges me, stretches me, stands up to me, tolerates my tough love, encourages me, prays for me, and loves me. he was always passionate for God but he has grown into a man of God that can only come from years of walking in step with the Lord.

so to ross and stephanie we love you, commit to walking this journey with you, and will cheer you on through thick and thin. my boys love their new aunt and uncle. they look forward to spending forever as a part of your family.

the groom side of the family.
my sister, me, and my mom (don't we all look alike?)
introducing stephanie to our crazy family.
my sister, my new sister stephanie, and me

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Audra,

Sorry it took me so long to get the news, but I haven't checked your blog in some time.
Incredible Congratulations to you and your whole big family! I knew it wouldn't take long, compared to the lifetime you now have to share together, and I know the wait was worth it! Way to go!

Patrick