there is so much in my life to be thankful for on this thanksgiving day!
- for a husband that loves me unconditionally and is willing to jump of the cliff with me into the unknown.
- a family that loves and supports us in our crazy decisions
- friends who intercede on our behalf on a daily basis &are just as excited as we are about bringing kids home
- for a community that has such a heart for orphans & willing to put their lives on the line to bring those kids into their home no matter what
- a church body that allows God to use them & speak through them
- a incredible Savior who has called me to a life that is unpredictable, crazy & adventurous