Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bake Sale

can i just start this post by saying we have the most amazing small group ever. Kelly, Katrina, Raschelle, Amy, Angie, and Amy, i love y'all so much. y'all have supported us and cheered us on during this entire adoption process. God has blessed us beyond our wildest imaginations. i just want to give each of you a shout out and say thank you from the bottom of my heart.

so the reason our small group is so awesome is because they have done so much for us during this adoption process. they have helped us with movie nights, yard sales, chick-fil-a "spirit nights" and now we are having a bake sale.

tomorrow from 10:30am-11am we will be having a bake sale at Grace Chapel to help us reach our financial goals for our adoption. today my mom and i baked dozens of cookies and countless brownies. i baked more in 5 hours then i ever have in my entire life. but because it was with my mom it was a blast. so if you are in the area head out to leipers fork and buy some yummy desserts for Father's Day. there is plenty for the entire family to enjoy.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I HATE that I couldn't be there today. :( Got pretty sick yesterday and still a little under the weather today... didn't think I'd have the energy to drag 3 little someone's around church by myself. :)

I can't wait to hear how it went!!! How much did you raise?!?!?!