Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chick-fil-A Fundraiser!!!!



Everyone is invited to come out to Chick-fil-A in Cool Springs on June 11 between 5-8pm. We will be doing a fundraiser for the remaining $1900 we have left for our adoption. There will be a sign up sheet on the door and we must have 100 people sign it in order to receive 10% of the sales in those 3 hours. PLEASE COME AND SUPPORT! Brian and I will be there and we can't wait to see you. Bring your friends, family, small groups, youth groups, church, anyone you know. Let's eat all the chicken we can and raise some money in the process. Thanks so much for the support you've already shown. We will see you 2 weeks from tonight in Cool Springs!

3 comments:

Amy @ Literacy Launchpad said...

Ooo! We're adopting too. So glad to find your blog. What a great fundraiser! I don't know if we can make it that evening, but I'll definitely spread the word!

angie said...

This is one time that Brad will let me order as much as I want, an appetizer, salad, couple entrees, dessert. The ideas are endless!! hehe

Amy said...

Just posted an update on my blog as well... see you there!!!!