Tuesday, April 7, 2009

worshiping while waiting

i've been spending so much trying to figure out what God was wanting me to do while i'm waiting on his timing. this song spoke directly to my heart. i just need to spend my time face to face with our Saviour who blesses me more that i can ever deserve. i just need to fall more and more in love with him everyday. when you spend time with the Father nothing else matters and he can move and he can work and you wont even notice until he drops it in your lap. even still during this time of waiting God is still providing the money we need to complete this adoption and we are so grateful. God surprises me everyday. After this week we should only have about $3,800 to go before we are to our total! but for now i'm gonna continue to just stay face to face with God and just enjoy who he is.

No comments: