Friday, November 21, 2008

Trying to Raise $1100 By Tuesday!

well next week is Thanksgiving and this year has flow by so quickly. I have so much to be thankful for this year. but this biggest thing I am thankful for is to be a part of this adopting process. this entire thing has changed my world and I wouldn't have it any other way. i have discovered stuff about myself that I never even knew. God is proving himself over and over every day. i know without a shadow of a doubt in my head that we are doing what God has called us to do right now in this time in our lives. however, right now we are at a stand still wih the process.

our paperwork is sitting on our table ready to turn in but we do not yet have the funds to even be able to turn in our paperwork. we need $2000 just to turn in our paperwork. we have already reaised $1465 dollars and $600 of that went to turn in our first application. we need to raise another $1,100 just to turn in our paperwork. we are praying that the money will come in by Tuesday and we can turn in our paperwork before Thanksgiving. would you please consider being a part of this child's life? if you have a great idea how we can raise money that would be awesome too. several of you have already mentioned some things and I can't wait till January and February to get those rolling, that is when we will need a big chuck of the full $12,000. But right now we NEED $1,100 for the baby.

2 comments:

church of west orange said...

Hey Brian and Audra!!! Just wanted to let you know I am dropping the reference forms in the mail today. In the shuffle of moving out of our house and all, they got put in a pile that I didn't see until this morning. Filled them out and will drop them in the mail this afternoon.

Also, please let me know what you are short on what you need for tomorrow.

I love yall.
-jason

Amy said...

Yes, we're adopting too. :) It still feels weird even saying it. We need to get together SOON.

For now- thanks for the pics of Abby's party!!! and we love you guys so much. Still praying for you...